Blog Commenting Sites
What is Blog Commenting?
Blog commenting is a relationship between different blogs, bloggers and blog readers. It is a good way to convey the concepts, ideas or opinions about what people feel for a blog post.
Blog comments help the blog to attract visitors and make it Popular.
In other words, Blog commenting is an action taken by the blog viewers, users, readers.
the blog readers or the users make the comment as the answer or opinion on the blog posts about the query.
The comment may be a question asked by the reader or some can comment for appreciating the information shared by the blog writer or it may be the reply to the comments that are posted by the blog readers.
List of top Blog commenting sites For Backlinks is here:
You May Also Like:
- Top High PR Question Answer Sites List
- Top High DA Social Bookmarking Sites List
- Top Free High DA Forums Sites List
- Top High PR RSS Feed Submission Sites List
- Top High PR Ping Submission Sites List
- Top Guest Posting Sites List
- Top High PR Dofollow Web 2.0 Sites List
- Top High PR Press Release Submission Sites List
Why is Blog Commenting vital?
Comments are important for the blog as fuel is to vehicle. Blog commenting is a strategy for viral blog posts.
Blog commenting activities creates a relationship between the visitor and the writer. More comments build higher your reputation.
Moreover, it’s not only about reputation. Through Blog commenting, you will get the number of backlinks and site visitors on your site.
We all know that Dofollow blog commenting is a good way to get backlinks pointing to your site.
this type of Blog Commenting boosts your site’s page rank and improves your keywords rating in the search engine pages.
Tips to get approved your blog comments.
1. Read all about blog posts published where you want to make a comment so, you will become familiar with the contents and then you will be able to make a valuable comment.
2. Find out the blog where you are familiar with the nature of the blog and you possess some information and expertise as a foundation for making a valuable comment. The blog should be based on your interest area.
3. Your comment should be related to the published post. you should make sure you are trying to make a comment on and discuss with or reply to the content of the submitted post.
This will make the trust of the webmaster that you have really read his submitted post.
4. Post your Real first name in the name field. Most of the site owners don’t like approving comments with only keywords inserted in the name area.
To get search engine optimization advantages, you may go forward and use the keyword Luv Comment plugin.
You can use your name as “name @ keyword” or use a format similar to “name | keyword” in the name area.
5. Search for the latest blog post that had been recently commented. This will increase the possibilities of your blog comment being accepted.
6. As posts are latest, the webmaster is approving pretty well-written comments after proper reading when comments on the blog post could have turn into an answer or opinion.
7. Search for blogs that use the “comment Luv plugin”. These blogs get more comments greater than other blogs. You have a higher possibility of comments being accepted.
8. For some blogs, you shouldn’t link to a lengthy URL such that happens with some internal pages. some blogs see these lengthy links as spam.
9. Do not post multiple comments on a specific blog. These types of activities show that you are trying to spam their blog with comments.
10. Use a real image of yourself as your avatar. Most site owners usually look this more favorably on commenter who displays his real image and regard such comments as extra credible.
11. Before making your comment, praise the webmaster to give the different benefits of the submitted post.
We are all human and slightly massaging of ego may help to get your comment accepted.
12. Your site should be well managed and prepared. It may help to get high-quality backlinks, trusted PR Rank.
Many site owners check out your blog through your link first than approving your comment.
13. Search for those blogs which have a historical past of approving moderately well-written comments which you’ll be able to make the decision from earlier comments on the blog.
Some site owners are tough and unfriendly and it doesn’t matter what you do, they will not approve your comments.